As data controller, Azerbaijan Tourism Board (hereinafter referred to as “ATB”) is committed to protecting privacy and security of your personal data. ATB ensures that your data is processed in accordance with the relevant laws and takes necessary measures to provide confidentiality and integrity of your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to it.
Any questions or requests related to the protection of the data on this website shall be addressed to
Azerbaijan Tourism Board
96E Nizami Street, Landmark I, Baku, AZ1010, Azerbaijan
Tel: +99412 5058704
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”) which can include names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and any other information relating to that person or a combination of information which, if put together, means that the person can be identified.
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Processing of personal data entrusted to ATB on this website is performed based on following legal grounds:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
Your personal data will be used for the purposes defined below in accordance with your consent:
- to enable proper operation of the website;
- to improve the experiential component of the website;
- to provide advanced and personalized functions on the website;
- to show targeted advertisements, to restrict recurring advertisements;
- to generate statistical data concerning the website traffic.
You may withdraw your consent any time by contacting ATB through the contact details mentioned above if the legal basis for processing of your personal data is that you have provided your consent. Withdrawal of your consent does not mean that data processing performed before the date of withdrawal is unlawful.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data shall be kept
- until the consent for personal data processing is withdrawn.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Besides ATB and its employees, personnel of the organizations which are in cooperation with ATB for managing this website, processing data, producing analytical and statistical reports, maintaining IT systems, providing marketing automation tools, web advertising solutions will have access to your personal data.
ATB has concluded agreements with such entities to secure privacy of your personal data and to perform processing in accordance with data protection legislation. These entities shall not use personal data to fulfil any of their own interests.
SECURITY OF PROCESSING
ATB has built an effective protection system and it implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services and to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
As data subject you have following rights regarding your personal data entrusted to ATB on this website:
- Right of access: you can obtain information from ATB about your personal data collected on this website including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, if possible the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of automated decision-making and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Right to rectification: you can obtain from the ATB without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- Right to erasure: you can obtain from the ATB the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay if: a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing; c) the processing is based on your consent and you object to such processing, and there is no other legal basis for processing; d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; f) the personal data was collected in connection with offering information society services directly to a child.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can obtain from the ATB restriction of processing if: a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling the ATB to verify the accuracy of the personal data; b) the processing is unlawful and you opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; c) the ATB no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; d) you object to the processing while the ATB verifies whether its legal basis overrides over yours.
- Right to data portability: you can receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to ATB, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the ATB, where: the processing is based on consent or if it is necessary for the fulfilment of an agreement, and if the processing is carried out using automated means.
- Right to object: you can object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data which is based on your consent or is necessary for the fulfilment of an agreement, and if the processing is carried out using automated means. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. Where personal data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, you, on grounds relating to your particular situation, shall have the right to object to processing of your personal data, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above or are not satisfied with the way your information is used by ATB, you can contact us at [email protected].